We commit to dispatch goods within 24 hours from receipt of order Monday - Friday (excluding Bank & Public Holidays).
Orders sent to mainland UK by Royal Mail 24 should be received within 24 to 48 hours. Non-delivery should be notified to us via phone or email within 2 to 3 days of the expected delivery date.
Overseas orders are despatched within 24 hours of receipt Monday - Friday (excluding Bank & Public Holidays). Transit times to Europe and The Rest of The World vary. Please allow 7 working days for delivery to mainland Europe and up to 21 working days for all other destinations. Most orders arrive within 7-14 days but please make allowances for local delays. We will always fulfil our despatch commitments but cannot be held responsible for the vagueries of delivery services in other countries. We do endeavour to achieve our delivery targets but are not liable for any loss caused by late delivery.
UK Mainland, Northern Ireland: £3.25 per order. Free delivery on orders over £35.00
Mainland Europe: 1-3 items £6.50, 3+ items £12.50
World Zone 1: 1-3 items £7.50, 3+ items £15.50
World Zone 2: 1-3 Items £8.50 3+ items £17.00
Undelivered and Returned Parcels
Our nominated UK delivery partner should leave a card if they cannot obtain a signature. Goods are held by the Post Office or your local Delivery Office for 5 Working Days after the first card is left at your delivery address. If your item is returned to us due to non-collection from your local Delivery Office we will charge for re-delivery.
If the goods you receive are damaged please ensure that you contact us on email@example.com immediately. We will arrange for the replacement of any damaged goods and may arrange to collect the damaged items.
Returns and Refunds
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are here to help.
You have 21 calendar days to return an item from the date of your order. In order to initiate the return process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order No and details of why you wish to return an item.
Returned items must be unused, unopened and must be returned in the original packaging along with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively if preferred we will exchange the item.
1) Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched to us within 21 days of the order date, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2) The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Please pack well. For your own protection we recommend using a signed delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3) The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4) Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
5) Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that it has been received.
6) If your return is approved we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will then receive the refund in a number of days depending on your card issuer's policies.
Contact us: If you have any questions on how to return your item email@example.com
Free UK DeliveryOn orders over £35
Secure, fast checkoutPowered by SagePay